I am professional tourist guide who's very passionate about her job. I organize and guide different types of tours. Knoledgeble, funny, cheerful, energetic...
Aktiv in den Kategorien:
I work as a local tourist guide for 13 years. My tours have included people of all the age groups (from children in elementary school to 82 old seniors) and from private tours for one or two, to VIP tours, to double-decker busloads with 80 persons. I’m experienced with walking and coach tours in many European cities, as well as in the tourist locations in my home country Macedonia, where I have full and detailed knowledge, its history, legends, traditions and culture. Besides my native language Macedonian, I am fluent in English, Serbian and Croatian and also I speak Italian on conversational level.
My credentials are the following:
· Tourist Guide license no.052 issued by the Ministry of Economy of Republic of Macedonia.
· Tourist Companion license no.139 issued by the Ministry of Economy of Republic of Macedonia
· Certificate for TOURIST GUIDE issued by the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Ohrid, University “St. Kliment Ohridski” - Bitola
· Certificate for TOURIST COMPANION issued by the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Ohrid, University “St. Kliment Ohridski” - Bitola
· President of the Association of tourist guides, tour leaders and other tourist workers in Republic of Macedonia.
· Member of the Association of tourist guides and tourist companions of Macedonia
· Member of the Association of tourist guides of the city of Skopje