POEMA CULINARIA: Walking Food Tour in Las Palmas & visit of a sea aquarium
We pick you up with our coach in your accommodation in the south of the island (Maspalomas) and bring you to the largest city of the Canary Islands: Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. There we visit with you the lively port and entertainment district "Santa Catalina".
You will learn interesting facts about its development, architecture and entertainment facilities. You will experience a somewhat alternative two hour lasting walk through this barrio with our English speaking tour guides.
Explore the special diversity of this colourful and multicultural neighbourhood from a culinary point of view, whilst gathering all kinds of information along the way, of course including all the local gossip...
We will treat you to tasty samples from carefully selected venues. Discover the culinary highlights of the Canary Islands and get to know the culture and life of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria – according to the motto "food brings people together".
After the sightseeing tour, we will accompany you to the in December 2017 newly opened sea aquarium "Poema del Mar" (www.poema-del-mar.es), where you will have more than two hours of free time to visit.
Cultural and historical sights are i. a.:
• Muelle Santa Catalina (cruise port)
• Caravel La Niña III
• Museo Elder
• Edifico Woermann
• Mercado del Puerto (harbor market)
• Playa de las Canteras
• Shopping street "Luis Morote"
• Parque Santa Catalina
• Aquarium "Poema del Mar"
(Subject to change)
On your tour, you will visit diverse and carefully selected culinary cooperation partners. These offer typical food for tasting and consumption, mostly in the form of finger food and standing.
Culinary visit points:
• Typical Canarian cafeteria
• Mercado del Puerto (Harbor market)
• Family-run cheese shop
(Subject to change)
The price does not include
• Gratuities (recommended)
Included in the price
• Tasting of local specialties
• Professional guide
• Transfer from the south (Maspalomas) to the meeting point in Las Palmas and back
• Entrance fee to the sea aquarium "Poema del Mar"
• Liability insurance
• Delicious, unique (and if possible) local food is served from shops and restaurants, specially selected for the tour.
• Drinks are not included. On all tours there is the possibility to buy drinks.
• The tours are not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
• The tours are not suitable for people with lactose intolerance or gluten intolerance. Vegetarians and diabetics are kindly requested to inform us when registering.
• The tours take place in all weather conditions. Please inform yourself before the tour about the current weather and dress accordingly. And please also think of a sufficient sunscreen!
• The maximum number of participants is 30 people per tour. For requests of larger groups (from 12 people) are also offered individual additional tours.
You will see the exact meeting point in your booking confirmation.
Specific provider terms for this guide
Provider:pridemedia UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Contact provider
- 59.50 €